Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Domestic Violence: Fear Of Deportation

You do not have to tell anyone in the family court your immigration status. You have the right to ask for a restraining order for your protection without being afraid of deportation. However, you should contact an immigration attorney before taking legal action. If you do not have an immigration attorney, you can call one of the following agencies for help:

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.