Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

How to Make Payments on Cases Referred for Collections

Collections Agency for San Mateo Superior Court

Starting August 1, 2023, San Mateo Superior Court has authorized Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP (LGBS, LLP) to collect monies on cases where the payment of fines and fees was ordered by a judicial officer in criminal, traffic, and juvenile cases.

Payment Options

  • Credit/Debit Card

    You can pay online using credit/debit card at: You will need to enter your court case number in order to make payment.

  • Check/Money Order

    Payments by check or money order should be mailed to the following address:

    PO Box 708900
    San Antonio, TX 78270

    Checks should be made payable to: LGBS. The case number and your phone number should be clearly written on the check or money order.

Contacting Linebarger

If you have questions, you can call toll-free 844-544-5358. Monday through Thursday, 5 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Saturday 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. (all times Pacific).

How to Pay Victim Restitution on Court Probation Cases

Victim restitution related to court probation cases is payable to the San Mateo Superior Court.

Payment Options

  • If you are not on a payment plan and want to pay victim restitution and other fines in full, you can pay online with a credit/debit card at the secure portal on the court’s public website:
  • You can mail a check or money order. Please include the case number and your phone number for proper crediting, make payable to San Mateo Superior Court, and mail to:
    Revenue Collections Unit / 4th Floor Finance Division
    San Mateo Superior Court
    400 County Center
    Redwood City, CA 94063

To set up a payment plan or if you have questions, please call 650-261-5047 between the hours of 10 am and 3 pm or send an email to

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.