Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

My Juror Record

We receive our juror list from CA DMV & CA Voter's Registration. If you have moved out of San Mateo County, you must update your information with those two agencies in order for your name to be removed. This is also the same if you change your address within San Mateo County. You may update your address in your system but it will only apply to the specific badge number listed on your summons and will not be a permanent change.

You may choose to add your phone number to your juror record and receive text updates on your reporting instructions. If you do not receive a text please call us or obtain your reporting instructions online.

Click to go to My Juror Record

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.