Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Modification Of Sentence

Court Probation

If you are on court probation, you can ask the court to place you on calendar for modification (change) of sentence. Appear in person at the Criminal Clerk’s Office NO LATER THAN 9:00 a.m. to be added to calendar that day.

If you are on court probation for a felony, you must contact the Private Defender's Office at 650-298-4000.

Supervised Probation

If you are on supervised probation, you must contact your probation officer to ask for a modification of probation. You can reach the Probation Department at (650) 363-4244.

Southern Branch

400 County Center, 4th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063 [Directions]

Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Northern Branch

1050 Mission Road
South San Francisco, CA 94080 [Directions]

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00a.m. – 9:00a.m.

Both locations:

Phone Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Phone: (650) 261-5200

Fax: (650) 261-5050

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.