Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Parking Tickets


Office of Parking Violations

The court does not process parking tickets. If you have questions, contact the Office of Parking Violations:

Office of Parking Violations
P.O. Box 9003
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: 1-800-352-7567

How to Appeal Your Parking Ticket in the Superior Court

If you had an administrative hearing about your parking violation and you do not agree with the decision, you may file an appeal with the Superior Court.

To appeal a decision after an administrative hearing, you must:
  • file the Notice of Appeal within 30 days from the date the administrative agency mailed its decision to you; and
  • file it in the Small Claims Division (Address: Southern Branch, 400 County Center, 1st Floor, Room A, Redwood City, CA 94063. Phone: (650) 261-5100 option 6.
You will also need to give the clerk:
  • your Notice of Appeal,
  • a copy of the administrative hearing decision, and
  • a $25 filing fee.

Parking citations fall under California Vehicle Code 40200. Procedures for contesting parking violations are covered in California Vehicle Code 40215(a).

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.